7.10.11

handprinting





Some friends of mine are getting married tomorrow and I've made them some hand printed and sewn linen napkins. This design is from Lena Corwin's book  "Printing by Hand", which I LOVE. I made bed linen using the pattern a couple of years ago and then haven't done any printing since, so it was a nice little return to it this week. I am so getting my creative mojo back.
I'm tempted to enter Leslie Keating's handprinted fabric swap but I'm getting so into the quilts that I don't really want to be diverting my creative energies elsewhere at the moment (apart of course from wedding gifts!) Baby quilt #2 is almost done - stay tuned for photos.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xx

2 comments:

  1. So loving these... I'm enjoying your little craft spree, can't wait to see that whale!
    X

    ReplyDelete